Terms and Conditions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL:
1. CLIENT acknowledges that all sales are final after payment is submitted.
2. CLIENT agrees that for all drop off catered services, acceptance of the order by the CLIENT releases PANOPTIC from all
claims and liability of food borne illness at any time following the point and time of delivery.
3. CLIENT acknowledges that in accordance with the Department of Health, food remaining within temperature danger zones for extended amounts of time is at risk of food borne illness due to improper handling or storage of leftover food items.
4. Each party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other party from and against any and all loss, cost, expense, liability,
claim, or damage of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) resulting or in any manner arising out of
its breach of this Agreement, and/or its negligence or willful misconduct.
5. PANOPTIC’S obligation to provide services hereunder is subject to the availability of Raquel Ervin, Owner and Executive
Chef of PANOPTIC, as a result of acts of God, accidents, illness, sickness, and other reasons beyond her control.
6. PANOPTIC agrees to provide a comparable replacement or full refund should Chef Raquel Ervin be unavailable.